VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
ECODE’s aim is to develop ecological communities in a systems-interdisciplinary and ecosystem-based approach to achieve its goals and mission.
Values and Principles
- Transparency: everyone has the right to know and participate in decisions related to his or her life.
- Creativity: always ready, open to new things and alternative initiatives that need to be carefully considered before making a decision.
- Building alliances: collaborating with other individuals and organizations who share common goals and values to enhance the influence and impact of synergies.
- Professional: the recommendations are made with the basis of information, scientific knowledge.
- Sustainability: meeting the needs of the present generation without sacrificing the development opportunities of future generations.
- Equity: Everyone benefits from the development process.